Candy Cane Fitness Classes
FOR SHOPPING WITH US!
Pole Fitness Class Pricing:
Single Class $10
4 Classes - $35
8 Classes - $57
What We Offer:
Pole is a combination of Ballet and Gymnastics. Our Fitness classes are designed to deliver a great workout that conditions the entire body incorporating Cardio, Flexibility and Strength Training. Classes are taught in an “Open Gym” format and guided by Personal Trainer/Arnold Classic Pole Medalist. Your instructor will determine your Pole Level and guide you through an effective workout while teaching the pole skill needed to advance to a higher level.
All classes expire within 45 days of purchase.
Our fitness program is designed for ALL fitness levels and for ALL to enjoy! Come as you are!
There are no weight limits, or pre-requisites to join. You do not have to be in shape to begin! This is a gym. We will join you wherever you are on your fitness journey. Click the black box below to register!
-POLE FITNESS CLASSES-
We need you Ashy & Naked!
Dry skin sticks to pole!
No Oils or Lotions!
Please Wear - Tank or Tee/Shorts (Booty Shorts work best on Pole - The more skin the better)
Please Bring - Bottled Water (barefoot works great) Heels are optional.
Pole Grips are recommended - itac, dryhands can be ordered from Amazon or Ebay
TO GET STARTED, CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
Below is a chart explaining the different levels and the moves associated with each level.
Please Read the Important Information Below:
1. Enroll in any group fitness class on the class schedule. All classes expire 45 days from purchase date.
2. Classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be put on hold or cancelled for any reason.
3. To reserve your spot, you must enroll in each class online by logging into your account and selecting the classes you want to take. Be sure to complete the registration process. No Drop-Ins without registration will be accepted.
4. Cancel classes by logging into your account and clicking "My Schedule".
5. 12-hour cancellation policy applies. Please review policy below.
Sorry – No Exceptions – We want to ensure safety and quality of our instruction.
Cancellation Policy for Fitness Classes:
If you need to cancel a class you are registered for, you must take yourself off of the class roster 12 hours prior to your scheduled class. If you do not cancel within 12 hours, it will be considered a late cancel and no credits or refunds will be issued. Sorry, No exceptions.
Waitlist Policy for Fitness Classes:
You have the option of placing yourself on a class waitlist for a full class. If there is an early cancellation, you will be automatically placed on the class roster and notified by email if you placed yourself on the waitlist. Please do not place yourself on the waitlist if there is any possibility that you will not be able to make the class. The 12-hour cancellation rule applies – No exceptions.